Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

Mess Hall for Eating

Go down 
+5
Andrew Night
Cordelia Lancaster
Justin Henderson
Mallory Stevens
Wishie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:02 am

"Sure!" Brae said. "Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith Beaulieu

Lilith Beaulieu

Character sheet
Name: Lilith Beaulieu
Godly Parent: Nyx
Years of Camp: 3

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:08 am

~Roslyn~
"Ah, tough love. I take it it's not going well, then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:10 am

Lance

"Whats not going wel- Wait a second me and her... NO WAY! We are not a thing!" I protest, flipping my plate and causing the fruit to fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Beaulieu

Lilith Beaulieu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:13 am

~Roslyn~
"Wow, what a waste of good fruit," I say, my gaze dropping to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lone Soldier

Lone Soldier

Character sheet
Name: Quinton Emery
Godly Parent: Deimos

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:14 am

~Alistair~
"Anywhere. Your pick."
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:19 am

"Me?" Brae laughed. "You're the one that's bored!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Soldier

Lone Soldier

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:20 am

~Alistair~
"Yeah. Too bored to even pick."
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:21 am

Brae laughed a bit more. "How bout the lake?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Soldier

Lone Soldier

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:24 am

~Alistair~
"Great!" He said then grabbed her close to him stomach to stomach and shadow traveled them both to the Lake.
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:27 am

Brae didn't have anytime to react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:40 am

Lance

"Your fault," I mutter, a frown on my face.

Last edited by Lance Blackwell on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 1:57 pm

~Regina
"Ew," I say as I walk in. "It smells disgusting in here. Honestly, I swear that half the people at this camp don't know what a shower is."

I grab a salad and sit down to eat, spraying some perfume in the air around me. Much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:01 pm

~Alvie~

"Nothing definite. I was considering spending some time developing my crossbow's mechanisms and my overall proficiency with it, and perhaps later working on some strategies and possible new ways of incorporating Hydrokinesis for Esmee."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:53 pm

{ Nikko }
"That sounds. . . very interesting, do you do this sort of thing often?" I inquire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:02 pm

~Alvie~

"Fairly. If I didn't spend the time I do helping Esmee, she would probably be dead by now," I comment dryly. "Besides, there's little else to do. There's only so many times you can stay a training dummy before it loses all value."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:09 pm

{ Nikko }
"I guess that's true," I release a sigh, "Well I wish you luck with your plans, I probably won't be much help but I'm here if you need something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:09 pm

~Alvie~

"Mmm," I hum, my fingers dancing over my crossbow, absentmindedly checking it. "Thanks you. How about yourself? Any plans for the day?"
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Ashton sulkily walked in and sat down and a plate of food appeared before him
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:20 pm

{ Nikko }
"I have no plans besides heading down to the beach later to watch the Fireworks. . . I was going to ask if you wanted to come watch with me but if you're busy don't worry about it," I answer.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Beaulieu

Lilith Beaulieu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:26 pm

~Roslyn~
"Well, you're the one who overreacted. I was just asking a question..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:28 pm

~Alvie~

"Fire... Oh, that's right, it's the fourth of July. Well, my plans were, again, nothing definite or binding. I would not be opposed to watching the fireworks. The Hephaestus cabin always does an excellent job on them."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:37 pm

{ Nikko }
"They do, I'll give them that much," I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Ashton finished eating and then left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:08 pm

~Alvie~

"What time should we meet down there, then?" I ask after a moment of consideration.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:12 pm

{ Nikko }
"Seeing as it's getting a little dim outside it would be best to meet in maybe. . . a little bit under an hour or so? I'm not sure when they're starting it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall for Eating   Mess Hall for Eating - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mess Hall for Eating
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next