Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

I don't know what to call this, but please read it.

Go down 
+4
Justin Henderson
feathertail
Mallory Stevens
Brae Harris
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:10 am

You have no idea how relieved I am.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet
Name: Logan Henderson
Godly Parent: Athena
Years of Camp: 6

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:13 am

I should really get to sleep. I can sleep happy, now knowing you have a happy ending. It's 1 AM so I'm signing off. Night!
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:14 am

(You don't have to, I have no right to expect it of you, it's your choice all the way) but could you pass on my message in my signature to her?
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:22 am

I will Flissy Smile she'll feel so loved.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:23 am

Make that from the all of us. We'll miss seing her around. (Going to bed for real now.)
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:24 am

Thank you. You can substitute in her real name if you feel it's appropriate or leave it at Disney. I just would like her to know we care.
Back to top Go down
Ella Griffith

Ella Griffith

Character sheet
Name: Ella Griffith
Years of Camp: 2

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:53 am

I didn't know Disney very well, but I know she will be missed and I hope she is happier now. RIP Disney.
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Well, she's officially dust now. Ashes that her dad has decided to keep. It was so horrible. Having to say goodbye to her in front of everybody.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:26 pm

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. If there's anything I can do...
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:27 pm

I'm okay. Her dad gave me a little urn with why they assume was her heart. It's sitting on my desk beside me.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:29 pm

That's lovely of him.
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:48 pm

It's to help me. But I think it's making it worse.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:51 pm

You could scatter her in her favourite place or somewhere she always wanted to go... let her go that way?
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:13 pm

I can't just let the wind take her. That would hurt more.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Just a suggestion. You do what feels right.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:07 pm

I'd keep it. It's like a piece of her will always be with you.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:21 am

Thank you for letting us know. I never really knew Disney as some people did, but I did know she was a good person without even having to meet her IRL.

May she rest in a better place free from harm of the world.

I'm glad this site could at least bring a little light in her world.

I wish I had words to speak but I don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to call this, but please read it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2