Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

I don't know what to call this, but please read it.

Go down 
+4
Justin Henderson
feathertail
Mallory Stevens
Brae Harris
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Hello everyone.

Let me just start by saying that this is going to be hard. It'll be as brutal as when I found out. And I'm going to be slightly blunt because there is no other way to put it.

Last night, Disney killed herself. She was been dealing with a lot and she couldn't take it anymore. Later today I will flying out to attend her funeral.

She has requested of me in a note to ask that all her characters be no longer used and her account deleted, as well as apologize to everyone who is involved in relationships with her characters. She loved this website and it was one of the few happiness was in her life.

I should probably stop, because Disney didn't want people to cry over her. She wanted people to remember her and be happy over her accomplishments. And I can't cry again.

Thank you,

Caroline
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:04 pm

RIP Disney. She will be missed
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Love to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Turns out that her step-dad cancelled the funeral because he didn't want people thinking that they "supported" her suicide.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet
Name: Logan Henderson
Godly Parent: Athena
Years of Camp: 6

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:47 pm

That's horrible. So she just doesn't get a funeral. That's wrong.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:48 pm

But that's not the point of a funeral. The point is so you can remember them...
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Exactly! This is honestly one of the most disrespectful things I've ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:53 pm

So what will happen? You're not allowed to say goodbye?
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:55 pm

She's going to be cremated in about...half an hour. So yeah. I don't get to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm so sorry... I'm here if you need anyone.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:57 pm

You don't get to say goodbye to your best friend... That's the most disrespectful thing I've ever heard. Not only to you but to the rest of her family who will never be able to say their goodbyes. And I second what Flissy said, I'm here if you need anyone.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:59 pm

The same goes to anyone here. I'm here. Please don't bottle it up.
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:00 pm

Her mom isn't even fighting it. She's blaming it on the cost. They have more than enough money to pay for her daughter's funeral.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:04 pm

I really don't know what to say. I've not been through what you're going through, and I'm not going to pretend to know what it's like, because I really don't. But I want to be here for you.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:07 pm

I have a friend who's going through depression... But never has she considered suicide. So nor can I say that I know entirely what you're going through.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:10 pm

I've seen some of Disney's point of view, but probably not for the same reasons, still am seeing some, but not as severe. I just want you to know that we're here for you.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet
Name: Violet Harmon
Godly Parent: Hades
Years of Camp: 2nd

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:11 am

I know what Disney has gone though. I have severe depression which leads to suicidal thoughts. The only reason Im still here is because of my boyfriend who has kept me alive. Im here if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Lone Soldier

Lone Soldier

Character sheet
Name: Quinton Emery
Godly Parent: Deimos
Years of Camp: 3

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:41 am

Wait. Disney?.... She will be missed. I wouldnt say we were close be were friends and would PM before RPing. Rest In Peace
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:42 am

OH wow Gabe is back. Welcome back Gabe. And yes, Disney will be missed extremely
Back to top Go down
Lone Soldier

Lone Soldier

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:44 am

Depression is one of the worst things of all. I go through with it every day and its harsh. At least it wont hurt her anymore. P.S Violet PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:46 am

done
Back to top Go down
Lone Soldier

Lone Soldier

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:52 am

Violet. Fix your privacy settings please. wont let me Messege you
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:59 am

Update: Disney's dad finally stepped up and stopped the cremation but only for a day. I fly out tonight and I'll be back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:05 am

Great! So you'll at least be able to say goodbye! Even if it isn't in the traditional funeral setting.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:06 am

I'm glad you can say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this, but please read it.    I don't know what to call this, but please read it.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to call this, but please read it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next