Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

The Lakeside

Go down 
+7
Sofie Berry
Lone Soldier
Justin Henderson
Lilith Beaulieu
Mallory Stevens
Wishie
Cordelia Lancaster
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet
Name: Logan Henderson
Godly Parent: Athena
Years of Camp: 6

The Lakeside - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:23 pm

"I don't know." Justin said. "But I have never felt anything like that moment when we kissed and all of the sudden, it was gone. She was gone. But the moment was plastered into my brain and I'll never forget that feeling." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Garret {emily browning}
Godly Parent: Apollo
Years of Camp: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:32 pm

"Then maybe you need be independent for a while. Don't think about having a girlfriend for a while. Do what you would normally do that makes you happy. And don't think too much about her. Right now she is with someone else. It isn't healthy to worry so much about someone else, and forget about taking care of yourself." She says bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Justin suddenly felt defensive, like she was taking a shot at his character. "I'm not worrying about her. I just can't stop thinking about her. I think about the kiss and what it all could have meant for her versus what it meant for me. I think about our entire interaction really, trying to figure out what went wrong." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:42 pm

"Whoa. Easy there guard dog. I didn't mean it as an attack. Have you tried asking her what she thought about it?" She asks sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:45 pm

"No. I haven't. It just seems awkward... But maybe I should." (Hint hint)
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:56 pm

Hadley nods, "Well get ready cause she's on her way here. good luck." She says with a whisper, as Hannah walks down the beach.
"Hey Hannah." Hadley says with a wave. "You 2 have fun." she says knowingly as she finds another spot on the beach.
Hannah just shakes her head with a smile, as she walks up to Justin. "Hey. I see you met Hadley.'
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:03 pm

"Yeah. I didn't know you knew her." Justin said.
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Hannah nods, "She was in the infirmary for a few days when she severely drained her powers." She said as she sat down in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:10 pm

"I see." Justin said. He sighed after a short pause. "Listen Hannah, I need to talk to you about something that's been tugging at the back of my thoughts for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Hannah looks at him slightly worried, "Sure. What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:17 pm

"So, that one night back, well, here at the beach. The night where we kissed. I don't know about you, but I felt something. Something special. Something I've never felt before and in the moment I was almost positive you did too. Then, we went back to the cabin, you asked Zak and I what our definition of love was and you chose him. That's cool. That's great. It's all said and done, and I'm happy for you two. But it's been getting to me that I never quite knew what you felt when we kissed and as weird as it sounds, I just kind of want to know. And I know this isn't going to be like one of the moments in the movies where you come to your senses and realized you've loved me this entire time. That's not what I'm going for. I just want to know because it will put my thoughts at ease." Justin said. He sighed quietly after his speech. He felt like he was giving a lot of those lately.
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:31 pm

Hannah sighed, "Justin. I'm not going to lie I felt something that night too. What's done is done. I'm still trying to figure things out on my own. I'm still confused about everything that has happened, and am trying to make sense of everything. I do still care about you. That hasn't changed, but I also care about Zak, and I need to at least try to make things work with us. Besides," She says with a small smile, "I don't think it would be fair to someone else. That Amy girl? I've seen the way she looks at you, and the way you just look right through her. I'm still going to be your friend, but I'm with some one right now. I think we both need to at least try to make things work and if then, and only then are we not happy. We can try together." She says with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Justin was angry because something just didn't add up, but he kept those feelings hidden and calmly asked: "If you're still trying to figure things out, why did you choose him so quickly?" He then continued. "And what do you mean I look right through Amy?"
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Hannah stood up, "This is why I chose Zak, Justin. You jump to conclusions too quickly. You put words in my mouth. And when I say you look through, Amy, I mean I think you need to forget about me. " She says as tears start to well up in her eyes, "You jump into things too quickly, and don't think first. That poor girl is head over heels for you, and you choose not to see it." She says getting more angry, "I'm happy where I am with Zak. And if you think that I'm just going to leave him for you, then you need help, but you wont be getting any of it from me." She says with tears welling up as she turns to head to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 12:03 am

"Wait, Hannah." Justin said. "Hear me out. I jump to conclusions... Maybe because I'm afraid to lose you. I'll admit it. I'm afraid that one day you're going to up and leave my life with no explanation and I've had that happen far too many times. It's happened to me before and I get worried that the same will happen with you..." Justin sighed. "As for Amy, I never even realized she had feelings for me, call me oblivious but I don't pick up on that stuff, it's not that I don't want to, it's that I can't. And the truth is, I'm still head over heels for you... Maybe that's part of it, I don't know but, I've messed up far too many times, if you hate me, I don't blame you." He looked away and shook his head, obviously ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Hannah sighs, "I promise I wont leave with out saying goodbye first. You do however need understand that I'm not available for dating anyone but Zak. I cant just give up, or as my mom likes to say, 'You cant stick your toe in the water and say you went for a swim.' " She says with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Justin nodded. "I'm sorry. This whole thing is just all coming at me so fast."
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Hannah nods, "I know what you mean. I should probably head to the infirmary. I'm already late as it is." She says with a smile as she waves good bye to Justin and hurries to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Justin nodded in understanding and smiled and waved as she left. Then he sat down and clenched his fists, out of anger for himself. "Another mess up. Strike 2." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Hadley walks back onto the beach, "So. How did it go?"
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:10 pm

"Okay, I think." Justin replied.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Night

Andrew Night

Character sheet
Name: Andrew
Godly Parent: Zeus
Years of Camp: 3

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:09 pm

Carlos walked down to the lakeside and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Hadley nods, "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Justin Henderson
Admin
Justin Henderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:43 pm

"I don't know." Justin said. "What do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Kora Craven

Kora Craven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Hadley frowned slightly confused, "What do mean, 'we'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakeside
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Demigods :: RPG Section :: The Beach/Lake-
Jump to: