Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

Long Island Sound

Go down 
+4
Andrew Night
Sierra Kingsley
Lilith Beaulieu
Cordelia Lancaster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet
Name: Violet Harmon
Godly Parent: Hades
Years of Camp: 2nd

Long Island Sound - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Macy giggled and kissed his cheek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Aaron is slightly more shocked than when he was electrocuted and doesn't really know what to say to Macy.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Macy ruffled his hair, "Youre adorable." She laughed softly and lied back down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 pm

"Adorable huh?" Aaron laughed, "That's not really a word that I, or anyone for that matter, would use to describe myself."
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:18 pm

"Ok.... how about hot? Incredibly attractive? Desirable? Is that better?" She said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:18 pm

"Ok.... how about hot? Incredibly attractive? Desirable? Is that better?" She said with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:23 pm

"Hah, not even. I was the kid that got into lots of fights, not relationships." Aaron smirked and chuckled as he said, "And you don't typically hear the other guy that your fighting shout MAN YOU LOOK CUTE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:25 pm

(Double post o-o)
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:27 pm

(Sorry) 
Macy smiled and moved a bit closer to him, "Well you are. Cute I mean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:35 pm

(No no it's not you I accidentally double posted too xD)
"Well thank you Macy, you'd be the first to think that." Aaron flashes Macy a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Macy blushed lightly and hid her face behind her hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:45 pm

"Come on out behind that curtain of hair. I'm not gonna bite, unless provoked, then I might." Aaron said giving a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:47 pm

"Maybe I like biting..." She said poking her head out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:51 pm

"Good cause in my case, when the Red Mist takes over, there's a lot more than a bite." Aaron chuckled, "You wouldn't like that side of me."
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Macy bit her lip softly, "I think I can handle you, sweetie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:25 pm

"I'm not sure, you'd really have to see it to believe it plus you could get hurt. How can you be sure that you could handle it?", Aaron asked with one eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:27 pm

"Cuz I have handled a lot worse. SHe said moving closer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:38 pm

"Is that so?" Aaron asked leaning in a little closer, "My curiosity is burning why you're willing to go through what could possibly happen."
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Macy smirked, "FOster homes. Orphanages. Fights. I can handle you." She poked his nose and laughed softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:46 pm

"Well, ok, I'll take your word for it, don't say I didn't warn you though. I apologize in advance for what might happen." Aaron says as he pokes her forehead with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:48 pm

"I apologize in advance for this." She said before kissing him softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Aaron's face quickly turns a little red "Well.. I guess I can forgive you for this.. Hehe", Aaron smiles goofily at Macy.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:05 pm

"Youre blushing, Aaron." Macy said a bit upset he didnt kiss her back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Aaron's face is getting redder "I-I'm sorry I've just never done romance before and I don't really know what to do in a situation like this.." Aaron awkwardly attempts to kiss Macy.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Kingsley

Sierra Kingsley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Macy smiled and kissed him back, "Just relax. Thats the best advice I can give you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Island Sound
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next