Andrew Night

Kora Craven

Brae Harris

feathertail

Justin Henderson

Sofie Berry

BIG REMINDER
Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

Share | 

Rebekah Nealson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sofie Berry

PostSubject: Rebekah Nealson   Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:11 am

Name: Rebekah Nealson
Nickname?: Becks, Becky, Princess
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Rebekah is very much a mixture of Klaus and Elijah. Having had the influence of both of them, she ended up with Elijah's maturity, and Klaus' temper. She falls in love easily and gets heartbroken a lot, but she's always loyal to whomever she loves. She is, just like her brothers, very loyal to her family. She gets along very well with Klaus and Elijah and loves them dearly.
Looks:
Faceclaim (if one): Claire Holt
God parent: Apollo
Power(s)?: A little healing, mainly small bruises and scrapes is what she can handle. Anything more knocks her out.
Backstory: Rebekah was adopted immediately after she was born, as she was born to someone who couldn't handle taking care of her. She was the princess of the family and treated as such by her family. As the years went by, she kept constantly falling in love and getting her heartbroken, so she learned to become independent. Or at least, as independent as she could get. When her brothers were shipped off to camp, she lied to her parents about being pregnant and her parents disowned her as well, before sending her off to live with her brothers.
Strengths: Her slight independence, her maturity, her temper, her loyalty to her brothers.
Weaknesses: Her naivety when it comes to love, her lack of self confidence, her romantic ways, her daydreaming.
Weapon(s): A bow and set of arrows with tips made of celestial bronze
Other?: Replacing Lucas Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Nealson   Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Lucas :'(

Accepted!
Please register your claims in the Cabin List and Faceclaims and make sure the list of Who's Who is up to date!

Death leaves a heartache that no-one can heal, but love leaves a memory that no-one can steal.

Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I'll miss you, until we meet again.

Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, missed, and very dear.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rebekah Nealson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Demigods :: Character Creation :: Camper Biographies-
Jump to: