Top posting users this month
Sierra Kingsley

Justin Henderson

Andrew Night

feathertail

Goose

BIG REMINDER
Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

Share | 

Avery Wade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sofie Berry

PostSubject: Avery Wade   Tue May 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Name: Avery Wade
Nickname?: Aves
Sexuality: Unsure
Personality: Avery is very smart and logical. She avoids issues as much as she can and when she has an issue, she thinks it out and rarely panics. She's very good at figuring out what's the wrong or right thing to do. She does like to have friends, but she rarely makes it through a full conversation because of her social anxiety. She suffers from PTSD and has frequent nightmares, all about the same thing.
Looks:
Faceclaim (if one): Kiernan Shipka
God parent: Aidos
Power(s)?: None
Backstory: Avery lived with her father, who was a very good man and excellent father. She loved him very much. As she grew, he taught her right from wrong and she always wanted to be a police officer, just like him. She was six when Aidos claimed her, and a few months after that, her father was brutally murdered before her eyes. The suspect was captured and sent to jail. Avery was sent to live with her grandmother, who was mean and cruel. She constantly belittled Avery and made her feel worthless. As a result, Avery became secluded, and didn't have many friends. She started running away from home at 11, being caught each time and brought back to her grandma. When she was thirteen, she successfully ran away, and lived on the streets for a few weeks until she was found by a strange creature and brought to camp. She now hides out in the Aidos cabin.
Strengths: Her intelligence, her street smarts, her morals, her maturity, her understanding of good and bad
Weaknesses: Her social anxiety, her nightmares, her lack of confidence, her small frame, her fear of man
Weapon(s): She usually only carries a dagger made of celestial bronze.
Other?: She's vegan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Avery Wade   Tue May 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Accepted!
Please register your claims in the Cabin List and Faceclaims and make sure the list of Who's Who is up to date!

Death leaves a heartache that no-one can heal, but love leaves a memory that no-one can steal.

Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I'll miss you, until we meet again.

Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, missed, and very dear.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sofie Berry

PostSubject: Re: Avery Wade   Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Not using her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avery Wade   

Back to top Go down

Avery Wade