Top posting users this month
Sierra Kingsley

Justin Henderson

Andrew Night

feathertail

Goose

BIG REMINDER
Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

Share | 

Hermes Cabin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Goose

PostSubject: Hermes Cabin    Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:11 pm

"By conclusion, are you implying me thinking Hermes kids are good thieves?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:12 pm

"No, that it was stolen,"

Death leaves a heartache that no-one can heal, but love leaves a memory that no-one can steal.

Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I'll miss you, until we meet again.

Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, missed, and very dear.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goose

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:35 pm

"So it's there one minute, gone the next, I didn't take it or misplace it, what other options are there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:37 pm

"Someone could have moved it out the way," Allie shrugged. "You don't need to automatically think the worst of people."

Death leaves a heartache that no-one can heal, but love leaves a memory that no-one can steal.

Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I'll miss you, until we meet again.

Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, missed, and very dear.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goose

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:38 pm

"I...how else do I find it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:39 pm

"Ask around, people might have seen it. It could have been mistaken for a library book or something."

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goose

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:55 pm

"Right. You're smart. I must've walked into the Athena cabin...that joke was pretty terrible. Alright, I'm going to go look. See you guys around, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:57 pm

"Bye," Allie waved.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew Night

Character sheet
Name: Andrew
Godly Parent: Zeus
Years of Camp: 3

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Barry walked in and set his bags on an unclaimed bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:01 pm

John watched warily from his own bunk.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Talia came into the cabin and smiled at the new kid. "Hi! I'm Talia. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:14 pm

John sighed silently and slumped back against the wall.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Dom walked in after Talia, making his way over to John. "John, I...I have to tell you something." he said, not meeting the other's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:18 pm

John judged the situation silenly, then slipped his hand down the collar of his hoodie, pressing something that deactivated his arm so he slid to the side slightly. He didn't want to risk anything.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:20 pm

"I may have...kissed Allie, at the dance." Dom said. "I swear, she kissed me back a little."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:21 pm

John stared at him unblinkingly, unreadable emotion in his eyes.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:23 pm

"Alright, if you're going to hit me, just know that I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think she wants me to. And I pulled away as soon as she wanted me to." Dom said. He took a deep breath and looked at John. "Alright. You can hit me now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:24 pm

"Don't hurt her," John croaked finally.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Dom looked surprised. He didn't know what to say at first but then nodded. "I won't. I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:27 pm

John just nodded after that, and went back to staring at Talia.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Dom glanced over at Talia. He sighed and looked at John. "She does still love you, just so you know. I think she just doesn't know what to say or do around you anymore. From what I can get from what she's said, she feels like she's doing everything wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:35 pm

John exhaled and dipped his head, turning his gaze away, not responding.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Dom patted his shoulder softly. "Just give her some time, she's just scared of hurting you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:40 pm

John flinched at the touch but didn't otherwise respond.

Find my characters here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brae Harris

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:41 pm

"Sorry." Dom mumbled and then left, giving John a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin    

Back to top Go down

Hermes Cabin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next