Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

Artemis Cabin

Go down 
+3
Cordelia Lancaster
Mallory Stevens
Lilith Beaulieu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Artemis Cabin ArtemisCabin

Welcome to the Artemis Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Emilie walked to the cabin and knocked
Back to top Go down

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:15 pm

~Diane
"We're not taking any visitors at the time, please come back later," I say as I push past her, swinging open the front door and allowing Lilith inside before closing it behind me, barring the door. Selene sits outside, growling at the unwelcome girl. She didn't like coming inside the Artemis cabin for some reason; it probably had something to do with being a gift from my mom, and all that happened with Lady Artemis taking her position as the goddess of the moon. Oh well.

"Let's see... here they are," I say, removing some antiseptic from a large chest to clean the wound. With some ointment and a strip of gauze, the job was done.

"That should be that. I appreciate that you went with me to search for Selene. That was very kind of you."
Back to top Go down
Lilith Beaulieu

Lilith Beaulieu

Character sheet
Name: Lilith Beaulieu
Godly Parent: Nyx
Years of Camp: 3

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:21 pm

~Lilith~
"No, thank you for letting me come with you. It really helped me... Get my mind off of things," I say, giving her a faint smile. My hand moves to to twist the ring on my finger around, but once I realize it's there, I quickly remove it and put it in my pocket.

"I should probably be going, then."
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:22 pm

Emilie frowned before opening her mouth to say something before closing it again. Part of her wanted to join the Hunt, but part of her didnt.
Back to top Go down

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:35 pm

~Diane
I smile slightly, a faint flash of teeth showing before my face reverted to it's normal appearance.

"Feel free to stop by any time, Daughter of Nyx. It was a pleasure to meet you," I say as I open the door. Letting her out, I walk down the steps to pet Selene. Her muzzle was white as snow once more; I'd made sure to at least leave a bowl of water for her outside the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Beaulieu

Lilith Beaulieu

Character sheet
Name: Lilith Beaulieu
Godly Parent: Nyx
Years of Camp: 3

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 pm

~Lilith~
"It was nice meeting you as well, Diane- and Selene," I say, smiling and waving at them both before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 pm

"Excuse me... Um... Im considering joining the hunt. Who should I talk to about that?"
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:46 pm

{ Sabine }
"Well I guess this was a bad time," I mutter from behind Emilie, "I wanted to join too but. . . I can come back later. Or something."
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Emilie turned and smiled at the girl
Back to top Go down

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:52 pm

~Diane
I rub Diane's smooth pelt once more before standing up, quickly sizing up the girl. I look at her physique, the way she stood, and then stared her down, gathering what I could from what her eyes could tell me.

"Just one second, if you will. I'll be with you next," I say to the girl who had just arrived, keeping all my focus on the pink-haired girl in front of me. "That would be me. Now then, why would a sweet girl like you want to join the Hunt, if I may ask? It's not all fun and games. More often then not you'll be fighting monsters beyond the likes you've probably ever seen before. Besides, there are many rules that come along with being a Huntress, the first and foremost of those is that you must be a maiden, and continue to be a maiden for the rest of your life. You may think immortality would be a blessing, but not only do you have to watch your friends and family grow old and die as you remain eternally young, but you are able to die in battle; you never know if the next fight might be your last. Do you think you have what it takes to join our ranks?"
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:18 pm

Emilie felt shivers going down her spin e as the young huntress spoke. She saw images of battles and monsters so terrifying it made her shake with fear. She bit her lip and tugged on the ends of her hair, "I want to be brave."
Back to top Go down

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:39 am

~Diane
"Just as there are as paths in life, there are different routes to courage. How do you know this is the right way for you?"
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:41 am

"How do you know it isnt? Theres no way to know for sure."
Back to top Go down

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:02 am

~Diane
"And you're willing to risk your life for something that you can't know for certain?" I counter, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:03 am

"I dont know..." Emilie said softly
Back to top Go down

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:55 am

~Diane
"Then you lack resolve. Each and every day a Hunter wakes up, we don't know whether or not this day will be our last. But we do it anyways. Because we have nothing left to lose. My father is dead, along with the woman who raised me. Until recently, I had thought I was alone. The Hunters were my only family. And although I got to see my mother, she is too weak to appear to me ever again. This is my home, whether I like it or not. But in your eyes, I see hope. I see a possibility of happiness. Don't throw away a future of love unless you truly have nothing to lose. Because you'll regret it, but by then it will be too late."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 5:58 pm

{ Sabine }
I listen intently on the conversation between the two. Diane's words only helping with my interest and also strengthening my decision I was going to make.
Back to top Go down

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:16 pm

~Diane
"Now then, as for you," I say, turning to the other girl. "Hmm... yes, there's definitely something there. Tell me, why do you still want to join the Hunt, especially after hearing everything I've said? Doesn't it seem a bit bleak to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:32 pm

{ Sabine }
"Even if it does seem bleak I'm ready to put my life on the line; death does not scare me, I've been surrounded by it all my life so that is not an issue to me. And I am ready to wake up every morning wondering if today is my last--that is something I've been thinking anyways since I figured out I was a daughter of the peaceful death god.

More importantly this has been something I've been considering since I've met the Hunters. I've been intrigued by your passion and abilities, by how close you all are and how you all work together as a team--no--a family. I want to be apart of something like that, I want to be able to put my life on the line for something I see as worth dying for. And being a Hunter is something I see as putting my life down for. I want to join your Hunt, not as a demigod or Sabine, but as your sister in arms."
Back to top Go down

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:55 pm

~Diane
"Those are nice words," I say, narrowing my eyes. "But do you have what it takes to back it up? Come with me. We're going to the Arena."
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Rue walked up to the cabin, her hood hiding the fear in her eyes. She looked around with just her eyes, quietly looking for one of her sisters.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Astra was sat on the roof, tending to her bow and fletching new arrows. She caught sight of Rue and smiled. "Hail, sister!"
Back to top Go down
Brae Harris

Brae Harris

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Rue took the hood off and looked up. She smiled and lifted her hand to wave before making her way onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Astra cleared a space for her. "So, sister. How hast thou fared?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artemis Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Cabin   Artemis Cabin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artemis Cabin
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next