Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

The Department Store/Mall thing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:45 pm

~Build-a-Bear Employee
"Um, excuse you. Is you lost or something? If you looking for a hotel, there be one across the street."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:49 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Um, no. I actually want to build a bear," I say, blinking at the Employee, "where do I start?" I then ask with a grin appearing on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:57 pm

~Build-a-Bear Employee
"You serious? Well like, I mean you gotta pick out which animal thing you want. We gots bears mostly, but like there's some other ones too."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:07 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Ohh. . . Okay, sounds easy enough," I say, eyeing the unfilled build a bear animals. There was bears, cats, and some rabbits.

I like rabbits, "Thanks person!" I add before walking over to one of the bunnies and doing the steps it continued to instruct me with from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:14 pm

~Build-a-Bear Employee
"Yeah you is welcome," I say, going back to my phone call.

~Jayce
"Why'd you pick a rabbit?" I ask, curious.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 7:18 pm

{ Alyssa }
"I. . . I don't know," I blink at him. Finishing up the rabbit I hold it up to him. It was wearing a little yellow sundress, "Isn't she cute?" I beam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:31 pm

~Jayce
"Not as cute as you," I say, laughing. "But yeah, it's nice. What are you going to name it?"
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:36 pm

{ Alyssa }
I giggle at his first comment, "I don't know, maybe something like. . . Lynn! I don't know I'm not good at naming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:40 pm

~Jayce
"Or maybe something like Jade."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:42 pm

{ Alyssa }
"I like Jade too, let's go with that one!" I exclaim and hold up Jade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:50 pm

~Jayce
"If you say so. How much is this thing, anyways?" I ask as we reach the cashier.

~Cashier
"$14.99. Will that be cash or credit?" the guy asks as he pops his gum.

~Jayce
"Cash," I say, handing him a ten and a five.

"Alright, you happy with your bunny?" I ask Alyssa as we leave the store.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:52 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Yup! I'm very happy," I say, cuddling it as we walk out of the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:55 pm

~Jayce
"Damn, it's pretty late. I don't know how we're going to get back to Camp; I don't think any taxi drivers are willing to drive to Long Island Sound this late at night," I comment, looking around down the street.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:01 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Should I use my lightboard?" I ask, blinking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:04 pm

~Jayce
"Can it hold both of us?"
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:05 pm

{ Alyssa }
"No idea. . ." I say, "I don't even know how I'm supposed to balance us both either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:13 pm

~Jayce
"That's just great. We're stuck in Manhattan and it's the middle of the night. I guess we either have to walk all the way back, which means we'll be getting there in a day or so, or we can spend the night at a hotel here."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:23 pm

{ Alyssa }
I just blink, unsure of what to do, "I-I don't know. . . you choose, I'm okay with anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:36 pm

~Jayce
I think it'd be nice to have some time away from everyone at camp. It's nice to be back, but one night away won't hurt. We'll be back in the morning before anyone realizes we were gone. And look, there's a hotel just across the street."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:38 pm

{ Alyssa }
I blink at the hotel, "Oh how convenient. . . I guess being away one night won't be too bad," quietly speaking I hug Jade again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:52 am

~Jayce
"I'll go check us in," I say as we cross the street. After getting the keys from the front desk, I lead Alyssa to the room I'd rented on the first floor.

"I hope you don't mind, all they had were one-bedroom accommodations. It's not easy to find a hotel room in New York, and it's almost impossible in the middle of the summer. It should be fine, and I can sleep on a chair if you want," I say as I open the door to the room.

Inside it was pretty sparse, with a single bed, a dresser, a TV, a nightstand, a desk, and a rolling chair. There was a small bathroom to our left, and the window looked out at a small open area which was surrounded by other buildings.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:10 am

{ Alyssa }
"It's fine, you can take the bed and I'll take the chair," I say, placing Jade on the desk.

"This is actually a better hotel than the ones I stayed at when I left camp for a while," I add, sitting on the edge of the bed and eyeing the TV that I still didn't know how to work even after this amount of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:41 am

~Jayce
"Here," I say, picking up the remote and turning the TV on as I smile slightly, seeing how confused she was by it. I turn it to the news, but quickly switch to Disney Channel when I realize that would probably suit her better. "This show was my childhood; it's called Kim Possible, you'll love it."

"Anyways, there's no way I'm going to let my girlfriend sleep on a chair, alright? Don't even think about it. I'm going to go take a shower first, if anything happens I'll be right in there," I say as I head to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:02 am

{ Alyssa }
"Mmkay," I say half paying attention, seeing as my focus was on the TV and the show. Gosh I was missing out on a lot of things--like this amazing show. I especially liked the naked mole rat thingy. It was cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:04 am

~Jayce
After my shower, I brush my teeth with a toothbrush that had been provided by the hotel, as well as some complimentary toothpaste. That was thoughtful of them. I walk back into the room in my jeans and see the TV is still on.

"Alyssa, if you want to shower go ahead, and there's a new toothbrush in the bathroom as well," I say as I sit down at the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Department Store/Mall thing
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next