Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Go down 
+3
Cordelia Lancaster
Wishie
Leroy Nezhno
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leroy Nezhno
Retired Staff
Leroy Nezhno

Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Empty
PostSubject: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:54 am

Do you wake up in the morning with an urge to chit?
Do you find yourself sitting here at Camp Half-Blood, just dying to chat?

Well, ladies and gentlemen, do I have a thread for you.

THE COMMUNITY GENERAL CHIT-CHAT THREAD

This thread functions as a easy place to hang out with other members of the site outside of character. Feel free to talk about anything that comes to mind. That being said, try not to spam. Normal site rules also apply: be polite, friendly, and open. And try to use good grammar.

And, of course, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Name: Chelle Optasia
Godly Parent: Melinoe
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 am

I'm going to start off this thread by saying I have no life. Just thought I'd get it out there.
Back to top Go down
http://wishingwisteria.tumblr.com
Leroy Nezhno
Retired Staff
Leroy Nezhno

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:02 am

How are you defining life?
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:11 am

Weeeelllll... when I say life, I mean I don't have a social life. Or a soul. My friend took that.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Nezhno
Retired Staff
Leroy Nezhno

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:15 am

How could someone take away your soul? Also, isn't your interaction on this site a form of social activity?
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 am

I'm not much of a social butterfly out of the internet... Most of my friends I have are made over games and such... I don't mind it, they're kind to me and always listen to my problems and they're always there for me. xD But I'm going to have a lot of issues this year since my father is taking away my laptop on the weekdays when school starts...
Oh that reminds me, I'm not going to be really active on September 9th and beyond until school ends next year... :\
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm

That's true... I guess... I'm not really the most social person ever. I don't have many friends, and my mom is always telling me to branch out, and I'm just like, "What's the point of having ten not-so close friends when you already have three close friends?" Plus, I spend all my free time on iwastesomuchtime.com. And this site, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Nezhno
Retired Staff
Leroy Nezhno

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:17 am

I'm pretty social I think. I'm about 50/50 introvert extrovert according to the Myers Briggs personality test (look it up it's interesting). I've got all sorts of friends who're all different, but I definitely have a small circle of what I would call "best friends".
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:00 am

I had this "friend" back in second grade who had just moved to the school. For some reason, she hated me. She made up lies about me, she created a club with all my friends except me. Looking back on it, I'm wondering how a seven-year old knew how to do all that, but...

Little seven year old Lexi had no idea what she'd been doing wrong, all she'd done was try to make friends with this girl...

Eventually, she pretended to be my friend, only to turn all my other friends against me, only one friend stuck by me, and she is pretty much the reason why I had only one friend til I got to middle school. A few years after the whole scene she's just like, "Why don't you like me I've done nothing to you" and I'm just like, "Um, no."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:13 am

HI ALEXIS
Back to top Go down
Leroy Nezhno
Retired Staff
Leroy Nezhno

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 pm

my koala is so out of place hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:35 pm

hehe
Back to top Go down
Leroy Nezhno
Retired Staff
Leroy Nezhno

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 pm

How is everyone doing?

Anyways, I've run into this problem while RP'ing. It seems that most of the activity happens over a long period of time, with a sort of "conversation" going on. Unfortunately, I'm only really able to get on for very small amounts of time (though I get on a couple times a day) or when everyone else is inactive. There's not much I can do about this, but sorry if it takes a while for me to respond.
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Yeah, dat doesn't happin t mi... (Yesh, I decided to use bad shpelling on purposhe :3) Mostly because I'm on at midnight when everyone's on. (I know we all live in different time zones or whatever, but don't people GET SLEEP ONCE IN A WHILE?! And I know I'm being hypocritical, because I don't sleep either, but wuteves.)
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:36 pm

I kinda jump in here and there..... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:57 pm

same Smile
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm

ABBBBBYYYYYYYY CALLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEE

Oh, yeah, I'm really active. I guess that's why I have the most posts. :3
Back to top Go down
Leroy Nezhno
Retired Staff
Leroy Nezhno

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:11 pm

Like the new admin colors?
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Yeah, they're pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Leroy Nezhno wrote:
my koala is so out of place hahaha
At least your koala isn't virtual .-.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:00 pm

I like the Koala... It's adorable. :3
Back to top Go down
Leroy Nezhno
Retired Staff
Leroy Nezhno

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 am

Awww, thanks guys : )
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Haha no problem! ^^

Meh... High School starts tomorrow for me... D:
Back to top Go down
Leroy Nezhno
Retired Staff
Leroy Nezhno

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:45 pm

High school is fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:59 pm

that was so funny i forgot to laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!   Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Central: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next